3X Wildcraft W95 Reusable Respirator Face Mask – Grey
- Protection+: Wildcraft proprietary cartridge PM 2.5 protection, Comfort+: Superior breathability Easy to talk through Long-hour wearing comfort, Design+: Engineered face cover design Available in attractive prints, Flexi-fit neck strap for enhanced comfort, Easy to wear and handle, Wider face coverage for maximum protection,
- Innovative 2-panel design for a universal fit,Adjustable nose clip for enhanced protection, Soft, elastic earloops for extra comfort, Minimal eyewear fogging, Low heat build-up, Accommodates all facial movements, Convenient flat-fold design for easy storage, Washable and reusable
- Protection+ : Wildcraft proprietary cartridge PM 2.5 protection,BFE >= 95% for 3 microns size,PFE >= 95% for 0.3 microns size,Tested for breathability & user comfort while offering full protection,Fluid splash resistance of HH 160 mm – Protects against accidental fluid/sneeze droplets from reaching the user’s nose & mouth.
- Gentle hand washes up to 30 times,Change the mask if there is difficulty in breathing 2. Store the mask in a dry place and away from sunlight 3. Wash after everyday use 4. For individual use, not to be shared 5. Mask needs to be discarded after 30 washes 6. Wash your hands properly before wearing and removing the mask,
- WASH CARE: Gentle hand wash, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean, Do not wring, Drip dry in shade
From the manufacturer
Whether you need it for surgical reasons or to filter out dust, germs, smoke & pollen, masks are the perfect solution. Face masks should be worn to help prevent cross-contamination.
How to Use
Before putting on a mask, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks. Remove the mask from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.