Samsung Galaxy M40 Seawater Blue 6GB 128GB
- 32MP + 8MP + 5MP triple rear camera; 16MP front facing camera; Rear Camera – F Number (Multiple):F1.7 , F2.2 , F2.2
- 16.00 centimeters (6.3-inch) FHD+ capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution 16M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB storage expandable up to 512GB with Hybrid slot | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Android v9 Pie operating system with 2GHz, 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon SD 675 octa core processor
- 3500mAH lithium-ion battery, CPU: Upto 2 GHz Octa-core, 11nm
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Travel Adapter, USB Cable, Type C Earphones, Ejection Pin and User Manual
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours): Up to 14; Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours): Up to 14; Video Playback Time (Hours, Wireless): Up to 12; Audio Playback Time (Hours, Wireless): Up to 49; Talk Time (4G LTE) (Hours): Up to 29
Infinity O Display & Snapdragon 675 Processor
16.0 cm (6.3”) FHD+ Infinity O Display
A completely immersive viewing experience with a near bezel-less 16.0 cm (6.3”) FHD+ display, 91.8% Screen Ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass
Snapdragon 675 Processor with LPDDR4x RAM
Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 mobile platform with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, Qualcomm Adreno 612 GPU. 128 GB Storage with expandable memory slot upto 512 GB.
How do I listen to music if there is no 3.5mm headphone jack?
M40 comes with USB Type C earphones in-box. In addition, it also supports dolby atmos on wired and wireless earphones/headphones
What is On-Screen Sound Technology?
To give you a bezel-free experience, the in-call speaker grill has been replaced by the On-Screen Sound technology. (OST) The entire display acts as a speaker, allowing the user to hold the device in multiple orientations while calling.
What are the sensors on this device?
Accelerometer,Fingerprint Sensor,Gyro Sensor,Geomagnetic Sensor,Hall Sensor,Proximity Sensor,Virtual Light Sensing
What is the SAR value of this device?
0.200 W/Kg is the Head SAR value of the device
Samsung Galaxy M40 Mobile Phone Information
|Item Weight||168 g|
|Product Dimensions||15.5 x 0.8 x 7.4 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||SM-M405FZKDINS|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot|
|Connectivity technologies||2G, 3G, WCDMA, 4G LTE:FDD, TDD|
|Special features||Dual SIM and Hybrid Slot, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Virtual Light Sensing, E-mail|
|Display technology||LCD Display Type and Pixel Density 409 PPI, with punch-hole display|
|Other camera features||8MP|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Battery Power Rating||3500|
|Phone Talk Time||29 Hours|
|Whats in the box||Handset, Non-removable Battery Included, Travel Adapter, USB Cable, Type C Earphones, Ejection Pin and User Manual|
- Gorgeous design
- Reliable performance
- Capable cameras
- No headphone jack
- Battery life is average
- No AMOLED display
Specification: Samsung Galaxy M40 Seawater Blue 6GB 128GB
|Network & Connectivity|