Redmi 9 Prime – Best 4G Mobiles Phones Under 10000 in India
- Country Of Origin – India, China
- 13MP quad rear camera, ultra-wide, macro, portrait, AI scene recognition, HDR, pro mode | 8 MP front camera
- 16.58 centimeters (6.53-inch) FHD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 394 ppi pixel density and 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) + Dedicated SD card slot
- Android v10 operating system with 2.0 GHz Mediatek Helio G80 octa core processor
- 5020 mAh large lithium-polymer battery with 18W charging support
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, warranty card, user guide, clear soft case
4G Phones Under 10000 in India – Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime Summary
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime cell phone was dispatched on fourth August 2020. The telephone accompanies a 6.53-inch touchscreen show with a goal of 1080×2340 pixels at a pixel thickness of 394 pixels for each inch (PPI) and an angle proportion of 19.5:9. Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime is fueled by a 2GHz octa-center MediaTek Helio G80 processor. It accompanies 4GB of RAM. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime runs Android 10 and is fueled by a 5020mAh non-removable battery.
All things considered, the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime on the backpacks a 13-megapixel essential camera with an f/2.2 opening; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 gap; a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 gap, and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 gap.
The Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime runs MIUI 11 dependent on Android 10 and packs 64GB of inbuilt stockpiling that can be extended through a microSD card (up to 512GB) with a devoted space. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime is a double SIM (GSM and GSM) cell phone that acknowledges Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime estimates 163.32 x 77.01 x 9.10mm (tallness x width x thickness) and weighs 198.00 grams. It was dispatched in Space Blue, Mint Green, Matte Black, and Sunrise Flare tones.
Availability alternatives on the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime incorporate Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, FM radio-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G (with help for Band 40 utilized by some LTE networks in India) with dynamic 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the telephone incorporate an accelerometer, encompassing light sensor, compass/magnetometer, nearness sensor, and unique mark sensor. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime backings face open.