Quantum RJ45 Ethernet Patch LAN Cable 1000Mbps – 32Feet 10 Meters White
- Quantum CAT5 Ethernet patch Cord RJ45 Lan Straight Network Cable Category 5E 5M 10 metres.
- High-Performance RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices and more.
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, moulded strain-relief boots and snag-less moulds resist corrosion, provide durability and ensure a secure connection.
- Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with UL 444 specifications for communications cables.
- Minimal noise and interference, due to its 4-pair of unshielded twisted copper strands and tough, yet flexible PVC jacket, a heavy-duty, snag-less moulding makes installation and cable handling effortless.
- Flexible and durable cable with high bandwidth of up to 350 MHz (CAT5E) guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance and online high definition video streaming.
- 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
From the manufacturer
FLEXIBLE AND DURABLE
Made in high quality material with flexible PVC jacket Quantum LAN Cables are flexible and durable. The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots and snag-less molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection.
The CAT-5E LAN cable with high speed of up to 1000 Mbps provides fast data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming.
The cable is quite easy to install with plug & play compatibility. The gold plated connector pins enhance cable performance and snag-less molding makes installation and cable handling effortless.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.