100X Asgard Nonwoven Fabric Unisex Disposable Without Valve 3 Ply Surgical Face Mask – Blue
About this Face Mask
- Bacterial Filtration Effiency(BFE) ≥ 98.5%,Particle Filtration Effiency (PEE) ≥94%
- Mask Has 3 Layer Outer, Middle and Inner || Outer Layer is Water Resistant Layer Which Helps to Block Outside Droplet || Middle Layer is Filtration Layer Which Block Germs, Bacteria, Pollution, Dust etc || Inner Layer is Skin Friendly Layer Which Observes Inside Moisture
- Mask Has Inside NOSE PIN || An Ultra Stretchable Elastic So Mask Can be Used For a Long Time Without Hurting Your Ears Which Gives More Comfortable.
- Mask Can be Used For Outdoor Walk, Travel & Commute, Biking, Cycling Police, Traffic, Security & Delivery Personnel, School, etc
- ASGARD is a registered TRADEMARK of ASGARD INDIA. All Rights Reserved
Asgard Nonwoven Fabric Disposable 3 Ply Surgical Mask (Blue, Without Valve, Pack of 100) for Unisex
|Item Weight||3.00 grams|
|Style||Protective Face Mask|
Specification for this product
|Included Components||Mask 3Ply|
|Number of Items||1|
|Special Features||Multi-Layer, Snug Fit, Plastic Nose Clip|
Designed to offer protection while breathing, this 3 Ply Face Mask helps filter out pollutants, chemicals, dust, and microbes from the air as they may cause the spread of infection, germs, etc. The mask is unisex and is made from good quality inner and outer Non-Woven material with 74 GSM
From the manufacturer
Whether you need it for surgical reasons or to filter out dust, germs, smoke & pollen, masks are the perfect solution. Face masks should be worn to help prevent cross-contamination.
How to Use Face Mask
Before putting on a mask, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks. Remove the mask from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.