FAU-G was reportedly in the works for several months and was not conceptualised following the ban on PUBG Mobile last weekBy Focalmart Team
- FAU-G game will launch in India by October-end or November-start
- The first level of the game will be based on Galwan Valley Incident
- FAU-G game was launched the day after the ban on PUBG Mobile in India
FAU-G is a totally brand new battle royale game made in India following with support of actor Akshay Kumar after the ban on PUBG Mobile / PUBG Lite. Bangalore Karnataka based mobile game publisher “nCore Games” along with the company’s co-founder Vishal Gondal and Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar announced the game on Friday(04/09/2020). At that time only the poster was revealed and there was no hint on the FAUG game release date. Now, a report by Reuters reveals that FAU-G, short for Fearless and United: Guards, will launch by October-end or November start.
While many believe that the FAU-G was conceptualized following the ban on PUBG Mobile last week, Gondal said that the game was in the pipeline for the past few months. “This game was in the works for some months,” Gondal told Reuters. “In fact, the first level of the game is based on Galwan Valley Incident.”
The announcement of the FAU-G game happened 2 days (04/09/2020) after the government of India & the Ministry of electronic & telecommunication issued a complete ban on PUBG Mobile, PUBG Lite, and other 116 Chinese origin apps. The extremely popular battle royale game has been pulled from the Googe Play Store and Apple App Store, though they remain playable for those who have already installed the game.
Fau-G (pronounced Fauji) which means soldier aims to capitalize on the Indian patriotism bolstered by the ongoing clashes between Indian and Chinese troops along their disputed border (LAC). The game is about a month and a half away from being released and we are yet to see what FAU-G looks like in terms of gameplay.